TabFu Facebook Shopping Integration
In-App Stores, Offers, & More — Give All These Luxuries to Your Visitors and Keep Them Engaged to Your Brand with This Facebook Integration App
Do you ever wonder how other businesses and solopreuners get their visitors from Facebook? Ads and other marketing strategies. But the thing is, pop-up ads tend to take users out of the app… which they don’t really like.
Tabfu is created so visitors can opt-in with their email id, make purchases or perform any type of action you want the visitors to complete from directly inside of Facebook. List your products, your entire stores, opt-in offers, and more! Just think for a second how much your goal conversion will increase once the visitors have the luxury of completing actions in the place where they love to stay and engage.
- iFrame: Pull data from entire website pages & create dynamic Facebook mini websites
- Analytics: Track opt-ins, clicks, social shares, views & a lot more
- eBay: Convert your entire eBay store into a dynamic Facebook mini website
- Integration: Supports AWeber, MailChimp, iContact, Infusionsoft, GetResponse, & SendReach
- Shopify: Convert your entire Shopify store into a Facebook mini website
- CRM integration: Get organized w/ Zoho & Salesforce support
- Facebook ads: Create irresistible ads using proven to work templates
Tabfu: Ultimate Pro
- 100 tabs
- 100 Facebook account connection
- Any modern browser
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Device per license: no limit
- Software version: Ultimate
- License details: It’s a social media and e-commerce boosting tool. A user ID and password will be sent to your personal email to access online system
- Updates included
The operator of this website is an affiliate of multiple products and any sponsor links in many articles and pages are “affiliate links.” This simply means that if you click on my affiliate link and then make a purchase, I will earn a small commission. However, it does not increase the price you pay. Consider it a tip for the value provided in this email resource.