Hone Your Meditation & Breathwork Skills with 32 Lectures on Yoga and Its Every Aspect
Immerse yourself in the magic of Yoga, and grow from strength to strength! This is a comprehensive, holistic and engaging (free) four week yoga course that addresses every aspect of full and vibrant Yoga practice. Starting with the building blocks of this incredible practice you’ll move through some basic postures and a warm-up sequence that will get you into your body and out of your head. You’ll then go over the basics of movements, main body systems, Pranayama, and storytelling. This course will also cover meditation and mindfulness and how they would largely affect your day-to-day life.
- Access 8 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Master beginner to advanced Yoga poses
- Understand the history of Yoga & how it has evolved over time
- Individualize your Yoga practice for your own body
- Hone your meditation & breath-work skills
- Take your practice to the next level with inversions
- Length of time users can access this course: 4 weeks
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Shaw Academy’s mission is to change billions of lives by providing great education, accessible and affordable, to everyone. To reskill and upskill the world. To make continuous learning a part of life. To make personalized education accessible to all. Shaw focuses on live education because it is interactive, engaging, always evolving, and most importantly, better for learning.
The operator of this website is an affiliate of multiple products and any sponsor links in many articles and pages are “affiliate links.” This simply means that if you click on my affiliate link and then make a purchase, I will earn a small commission. However, it does not increase the price you pay. Consider it a tip for the value provided in this email resource.